Tuesday 11 September 2012

Always Here to Help

I am beginning this Blog to help as many people as I can. I have found a secret that is allowing me to become, hmmm, I was about to say, "successful." But that is not the right word. It is beyond that. I believe success is found in the eyes of others, as they see you. Perhaps I need to describe my situation and how I feel about it.

My raison de vivre is to help people realize their own dreams. You see, if you put the needs of others ahead of your own, you will never need to be concerned for yourself. Too many do not live by this, and also believe its power to be negative, bad, illegal. Nothing could be further from the truth.

All I need to do for anyone is to help them understand this principle and offer them a vehicle that will allow them to realize those dreams by doing the same as me, help as many people as they can.

So, if you have the concept, you have also now understood how the Rich get that way, rich. It is the law of Duplication.

"It is wiser to have 100 people work for one hour than for one to work for 100 hours."

But let us look at that word again, "success." As I mentioned, success is something that you may be able to define for yourself but it is really something that be observed by many, based on their standards as something that has been achieved or not. In short, success is defined by each of us as something different. It does not have a specific value.

What are your dreams? This is one of the questions I will inherently ask anyone new to me, be it online or in the real world. And I would love to hear what your dreams are. They are what get us out of bed in the morning. Once achieved, they are what puts a genuine smile on our face, leaves us with a true sense of satisfaction.

So, what is the vehicle that I use to help people? It is the best one that I can find. I have spent years reviewing it. Some call it a scam but it is not. Some feel that they have been cheated by this Company. But honestly, they have cheated themselves by not following a simple plan. This Company offers a chance to own your own business and that is not for everyone. Some people cannot operate with that much freedom. They need a lot more direction. It is sad but true. In that, it is a personal failing, not recognizing this in themselves. But is is also human to accuse and blame anyone and everyone but ourselves. That is known as a lack of character.

One thing that you trust me to provide, honesty, even if it hurts me.

The vehicle is in the realm of Direct Sales, a field responsible for over $300 Billion in annual sales and growing.Specifically, our Company has identified a certain sector and has created commodities that we are able to easily place. Then, they have created a Compensation Plan that requires you to make a minimal number of sales, a dozen or two that will satisfy all their requirements to make you eligible for even their highest bonuses. All you need to do then is to find some people, help them do what you have done and continue the process as far as you can.

Here is where the Formula for Success really begins to work. At some point, someone will truly see how our system works and their production will explode. That is when the Law of Duplication begins to work as well.

As you can understand, going further into the details would take time here that some may not wish to dedicate so, I ask anyone who does want to explore this venture, something that can also give you a chance to travel anywhere we operate, and charge the trip as a business expense, contact me here;

Contact Me


No comments:

Post a Comment